Making a real estate investment decision can be a daunting exercise simply because there are so many variables that come into play. Your inability to analyse these variables and to determine which property will yield the best Return On Investment can cost you a fortune.
It does not matter if your investment interest is in a foreclosure, residential properties, commercial properties such as office spaces, warehouses, Property Evaluator has been developed to help you put things into perspective before you make the all-important decision.
Made for the Mac platform, this great real estate tool has already helped many real estate professionals and lenders analyse deals and produced projections before putting pen to paper.
All you need to do is provide some information about the property and it produces some real data about performance projections. It also affords you the opportunity to compare different properties in order to help you make a clear cut decision on the best in terms of performance. All this data is produced as a report in PDF format, so that you can easily distribute them to cliensts and your partners.
Just to illustrate with an example, let us say you are planning to invest in a commercial property in Centurion or a property in Swellendam. The app will ask for details about income, maintenance, insurance, taxes etc. and produce a performance metrics such as monhtly rent to value ratio, annual gross rent multiplier and capitalization rates. It is also able to do sales analysis of the property in question and produce ROI.
The following are the features of the application as published on Apple’s Appstore:
• Create a professional financial projection and save it as a PDF file
• Brand the PDF reports with your name, company, logo, and contact info on the cover page, header, and footer
• Create property portfolios. This lets you group properties, compare properties, and see the combined performance of the portfolio.
• Analyze multi-unit and commercial properties
• Add your own photos with captions
• Itemize your closing costs and improvement costs with custom categories
• Estimate improvement costs by entering your own quantities and costs per unit
• Create custom categories for income and expenses
• View a map of the property
• Duplicate a property to quickly perform what-if analysis
• Built-in mortgage calculator with complete payment schedules
• Semi-annual compounding can be selected for Canadian mortgages
• International currencies and units are fully supported
It is now available for $49.99 on iTunes.